Civil Rights Defense Attorneys
The attorneys at DeAno & Scarry aggressively defend businesses and government bodies against tort and civil rights claims in Illinois state and federal courts. We are experienced in simple and complex litigation and pride ourselves on a history of proven results. To contact an attorney at our offices, call (630) 690-2800.
DeAno & Scarry attorneys have successfully represented governmental entities and other public bodies against claims of discrimination, due process, and First Amendment violations. We have successfully represented law enforcement personnel and police agencies against claims of racial profiling, police pursuits, discrimination, unlawful searches and seizures and First Amendment violations.
All Areas of Civil Rights Defense
DeAno & Scarry represent businesses, government entities, and public employees in all areas of state and federal civil rights defense, including:
- Title VII (discrimination and sexual harassment claims)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Section 1983
- Rehabilitation Act
- All Torts and Civil Rights Claims against Police Officers and Police Departments
- All Torts and Civil Rights Claims against Government Bodies
- All Torts and Civil Rights Claims against Businesses
Contact DeAno & Scarry
To speak with a lawyer or schedule a consultation at DeAno & Scarry, call (630) 690-2800. If you wish to ask a question by e-mail, please fill out the contact form on the contact us page.